Login with multiple ids in google, yahoo, orkut

Posted by Shashank Krishna Monday, August 4, 2008


sharethis: Do you maintain multiple Google Accounts? Solve that headache of logging in and out different accounts in Firefox by this trick. I feel life can get complicated if you operate more than one Google Account and have associated different Google services with different accounts.

For example I have two Gmail ID's. One tamag[at]gmail for my work and another gautam[at]gmail for personal use. I am a big fan of Firefox and each time I need to read mails, I am annoyed of logging in and out for different id's.

Well this trick has done wonders for me, Hope it works for you to.

step 0 :
- Download Firefox for more efficiency(optional).

Step 1:
- Open system "properties"(by right clicking my computer).
- Choose tab "advanced", click to "environment variables" button.
- In "system variables" section, click "new".
- Type this information to each textbox.

Step 2:
variable name: moz_no_remote (should be all small letter).
variable value: 1

Step 3:
- Open firefox icon’s properties (from desktop and quick launch).
- Add extension -p to command line(like “c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe” -p).
- Press ok.

When you will open firefox it will prompt for profile selection create a profile,open firefox login to orkut open once more use another profile login.

Spread Firefox Affiliate Button | edit post .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Are You Planning on Quitting Facebook? Why?

@Flickr

www.flickr.com

About Me

My Photo
Shashank Krishna
Bangalore, up, India
nothin much to say.........doin B.tech in IIIT allahabad loves bloggingn hacking.... :) and loooves blogging
View my complete profile

ads2

topads